1. Manage Control manufacturing process and Quality control
2. Maintain and design for all facilities, jigs in production line
3. Improve manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning
4. Make documents based on system
- Conduct internal audit
- Check drawing about product new part from design department.
5. Maintain and enhancing production yield rate, quality and productivity with continuous improvement.
6. Coordinate with other departments to improve production line, to proceed product output as planed
7. Other tasks might be assigned
Male/Female Age 35 old above
Bachelor's degree in Engineering field
Able to use Solid Work and Auto CAD Programs at a good Level.
Knowledge of various quality systems such as ISO 9001, GHP, HACCP, FSSC22000, BRC, etc.
At least 3 year management experience in Food industry and/or FMCG
Having maintenance and control experience of production faclility, molding machine in production line